Oct 23, 2017
John and BIGcast regular Chuck Davidson of Card Free discuss
mobile adoption, merchant wallets, mobile app adoption, customer
experience and donuts.
In this episode:
- Why cash is still king, and what this means for merchant
wallets and mobile adoption.
- The importance of training front-line workers on the features
and functionality of mobile payments, how this translates into a
value proposition for customers, and what drives app adoption.
- Chuck presents case studies on some of the companies he has
worked with to develop mobile payment apps, focusing on how they
tapped into the customer experience.
- The threat merchant wallets pose to financial
- Who should own the merchant wallets in an organization?
The challenge mobile aggregators present to financial
institutions, and the interchange effects.