Oct 16, 2017
From the BIGCast Vault, John walks you through Phase 2 Syndrome
symptoms, how organizations develop the condition and how to
harness agile methodologies to treat it.
In This Episode:
- An introduction to Phase 2 Syndrome, what it is, what is the
cause and who is responsible.
- Replacing the traditional waterfall methodology with agile to
address Phase 2 Syndrome.
- Continuous updates / continuous delivery as a solution to Phase
- How agile sprints allow your organization to implement
continuous updates and address the challenges associated with
applying patches and updates.
- How to start implementing continuous updates in your
organization to drive both new product implementations and
continuous updates, and why these are two separate processes with
different team members.
- Where to start? Want to learn more about Agile? BIG can help
your credit union design an agile digital strategy to address Phase
URLs related to this week's BIGCast: