Jan 30, 2018
BIGCast host John Best sits down with Yvan De Munck, Head of US
Sales for James Finance, the first AI product for credit risk, for
a discussion on the growing opportunities for AI in the lending
space. Learn how AI can help you separate a ‘good 640’ from a ‘bad
640’, and how AI can augment your team.
In this Episode:
- John and Yvan discuss how the old patterns of lending systems
have inherent blind spots, and how AI will be able to fill in the
- Learn how James Finance helps lenders increase origination
volumes and decrease charge rates by using the data you already
- Non-parametric algorithms: the next step in lending prediction
and credit risk
- A Good 640 versus a Bad 640: how to harness big data to ensure
that quality customers do not fall through the cracks.
- Explore what Credit Unions can do to stem the loss of business
to alternative lending options.
- Yvan shares with John the developments in regulations around
the concept of lending AI.