Feb 20, 2018
This episode is brought to you by NACHA
This week, John is joined by Kaliya ‘Identity Woman’ to explore
the emerging concept of identity and how it is poised to
revolutionize industries from banking and healthcare to your online
- Kaliya breaks down why you don’t currently own your digital
- The history of data brokers and how they transitioned into the
- Learn the corporate benefits that come with empowering people
to collect their own data with the ability to share it on their
- Explore the differences between mini-identities, a singular
portable identity and contextual identities.
- How data leaks are like toxic waste spills, and how self
sovereign identity can help.
- The Password Problem: the case for ditching the password and
what comes next.
- Kaliya explains self sovereign identities and decentralized
- Verified claims: how banking will benefit from