Dec 19, 2017
This week, John is joined by Rojin Nair, General Manager of
Fintech Solutions at Celero, to
discuss the Canadian Credit Union landscape, highlight from this
year in Fintech, and key points that leaders must keep in mind in
order to keep up in this breakneck era of
In this episode:
- Explore how the Canadian Credit Union industry compares to our
own here in the United States.
- John and Rojin lay out the biggest themes for fintech and
innovation in 2017
- How to teach your leaders that failure is essential and does
not equal incompetence.
- Learn from Rojin as he expands on Celero’s digital and
analytics journey and the challenges, failures and wins that they
have experienced as they have progressed from descriptive to
- What does it mean to “capture the sentiment of your members
with analytics” and why is it important?
- How a streamlined approach is imperative as we move into the
future of member engagement
- Speed it up: Top tips on how to remove friction for your
members during the lending process.
- Learn about Celero’s omni-channel open banking API solution and
how it is poised to change the Canadian Credit Union fintech
- Get a sneak peek into the new year as Rojin and John lay down
their predictions for where fintech is headed next.