Mar 1, 2018
This week, John speaks with Paul Madsen, Technical Architect for
Swirlds to discuss Bitcoin’s speed issue and how the new technology
Hashgraph could heighten efficiency.
In this Episode:
- John and Paul speak about what Bitcoin is and why it is
- Learn how bitcoin mining works
- Why is blockchain designed to be slow?
- Explore in detail how blockchain’s speed is hampering Bitcoins
ability to be a payment mechanism
- Learn why the leader based model of bitcoin mining can cause
vulnerabilities on the system, and how hashgraph’s model can
increase speed and efficiency.
Join us at this year’s AXFI Conference June 10-13 in
Learn more about Hashgraph with
Swirld’s founder Leemon
Pre-order John Best’s upcoming booking “Breaking Digital Gridlock”
available March 13, 2018